Priests specialize in healing magic and can use long-range spells to help allies and hinder the enemy. While Priests are more than capable of engaging in melee combat, they can use healing and protection spells to aid allies in battle.
The Priest is arguably the backbone of any successful party. Their ability to keep friends alive even in the direst of circumstances cannot be underestimated, and Priests can be absolutely vital in ensuring groups survive against the more pressing challenges in Atreia. Who would go into battle without a trustworthy Priest by their side?
Dying comrades can be brought to full health in a heartbeat, and deadly poisons cured just as they were about to snatch their victims away from their friends and family... all accomplished by the fair hand of a kind and benevolent Priest.
Once a Priest has learned and fully understood the intricacies of their class, they will be given two new paths to choose from: that of the Cleric and the Chanter.
All Priests start with the following Passive skills:
- Basic Cloth Armor Proficiency (PW) and Basic Leather Armor Proficiency (PW) - You can use Cloth and Leather armor.
- Basic Mace Training (PW) - You can use Mace weapons.
At level 10 you will learn:
- Advanced Mail Proficiency I (PW) which allows you to wear Chain armor.
- Advanced Staff Training I (PW) allowing you to use Staff weapons.
- Advanced Shield Training I (PW) allowing you to use Shields.
However, you must Ascend to get them (level 10) because the Skill Manuals for them are not for sale in Poeta
- ^ Aion Online
- ^ Aion Online
This page last modified 2010-07-16 16:47:10.
There are 0 articles in this category.